Need help (of course) setting up network

Hello, I am embarking on my big adventure into linux. I installed Fedora Core 1 and everything seems to be working well, including being able to use the internet. (Although, I think I stuffed up my firewall settings yesterday). However I need the help of a kind patient person who can walk me through our simple 3 computer network setup. I am the only one on Linux, the other two are on WindowsXP. Mine however is the only computer with internet access. I have read the various articles on networking and Samba etc, but somehow it makes no sense without someone in front of me doing the practical side of things and explaining what is meant. I think I've understood until I sit down and try to fill in the blanks of the setup guis provided. I'm sure I've missed somethng simple but I've no idea what it could be.

Shelagh

"First, do no harm" J.Holt