Re: Gnome Panel

John wrote:

Hi all

I am wondering why I can't see what applications I have open on the
Gnome Panel.

I am sure that when I first installed Fedora I could.

I am unable to find the thingy to get that functionality back.

I can still Alt/Tab to scroll through the open apps.

Regards

John

Is the panel still there or is it gone too? If it is there you should be able to right click on it and select add to panel then select utility then select window list. I don't remember how to get it back if it is hidden except by trying to mouse over where it was or logging out and logging back in.

chunk