Install Probem FC-1 Samsung Syncmaster 192n LCD monitor

Hi:

I've been tryning to install the Fedora core 1 (not test cores) and can't
get past the initial startup.  The anaconda installer senses my wideo card -
ATI 9200, Monitor - Samsung syncmaster and then the LCD goes blank and a
little window is generated by the monitor saying Video Mode not supported.

I've tried boot with the command line option;

boot: linux nofb

but that didn't work.

my system is:
    Asus K8V motherboard
    AMD64 3200+
    1 Gb ram
    80 Gb Hd (For Linux)
    2-120 Gb SATA VIA RAID 0
    3Com Gigabit NIC (3C2000)
    LG DVD +/-RW

I've tried searching around for boot options but can't seem to find them for
LCD monitors.  It's probably all there, nicely explained but I can't find it
yet.  Tried the LDP and RH 9.0 manuals too.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

DaveN