Re: What are my chances with this Laptop?

At 19:18 4/24/2004, you wrote:
I would suggest searching the fedora-list archives for alternatives.  I
know it has come up before, but can't remember what distribution was
recommended.

Forgot to mention that alternative. If you want a system currently based on RHL-9, but soon to support Fedora Core 2, and designed to make older equipment useful, check out RULE (Run Up-to-date Linux Everywhere):

http://www.rule-project.org

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com