Re: Won't install on laptop

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 09:12:02PM -0500, TheDamyankee wrote:
> Craig,
>     Yes I rebooted with the ps2 keyboard unplugged, and the built in keyboard still doesn't work.
> Mike

When installing Fedora via DVD on my HP ze4630us at some point during the
installation my keyboard stopped working.  I continued the install
rebooted into X and everything was fine.

My USB mouse continued to work during the installation...

Another post suggest diabling legacy USB in the bios, I think I
checked this but cannot remember if I actually disabled legacy usb or
not.

After the installation, everything worked.

jay