Yum Feature Idea/Request

I saw the Yum feature announcement in the most recent Fedora News issue,
which triggered my memory about a feature that I think would be of great
use.
I'd like to be able to specify just a certain repository (or more than
one) to use for yum actions.  For example, I have about 5 or so
repositories in /etc/yum.conf because I like to keep an eye on the
non-official releases that have been made public (i.e. FC1-testing, Dag,
FreshRPMS, etc).  However, I'd like to be able to do something like the
following:
yum --repo=updates-released update
This could also be EXTREMELY useful for sysadmins fielding yum-enabled
Linux systems to their users, since they could allow users to have
'sudo' or similar access to just certain repositories that have been
deemed acceptable for software installation in that particular
organization.
Thanks for reading, and if I can provide any clarification on this idea,
please don't hesitate to let me know.

-Phil

--
Philip J. Hagen