Install on Advent 5372 laptop

Hi folks,

having got bluetooth working on my testbed PC I've decided to take the plunge
and install FC1 on my laptop, an Advent 5372, a Celeron 700 with 128MB RAM,
SIS chipset.

It boots from the CD, and then I get the welcome screen.  I press <enter>
(text <enter> does the same) and it starts to boot the kernel.   It gets as
far as 'running /sbin/loader', then the screen goes blank and nothing else
happens.

Can anyone help?
--
Gary Stainburn