Openoffice.org

Hi

What happened with Openoffice -15 vs -16?
Was "remove Requires Mozilla" the only change?

I wonder if anything else changed,because if that was the only
change, then I wonder if a small script to decompress the RPM,
take out the "remove requires mozilla", and compress back the RPM
could have been available for those of us with Dial Up connections.

Yes I have a 56k modem and I do not foresee changing it soon, and yes
it  was kind of painful to download again 100MB just to fix the "remove
requires mozilla" from the RPMs.

Thanks for your kind understanding

 /\_/\
 |O O|  pepebuho@xxxxxxxxxxx