Re: seti service script - proper run level (still problems)

Kevin F. Berrien wrote:

Sorry, my script has the following (missed that while chopping useless comments)

#!/bin/bash

# Source function librairy
. /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions

I get teh checkconfig bit, whats this about a descriptive line? Text in its own line, so like....

chkconfig: 2345 98 02
Descriptive Line Here

???

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

He meant something like this portion from /etc/init.d/network

#! /bin/bash
#
# network       Bring up/down networking
#
# chkconfig: 2345 10 90
#              start at boot time.

Every script I checked in /etc/init.d has the chkconfig line followed by a description line.