Anaconda exited abnormally

Hi all,

I have a Celeron 3.2Ghz with 512MB RAM and 120GB hard drive.  Every time I
try and install Fedora Core from the box set of 6 CDs (with source code) I
get the message "install exited abnormally".

I have tried new RAM and different graphics cards and monitors.  This error
occurs in text graphic and lowres modes.

I then installed Redhat 9 (which worked) and tried upgrading again in text,
graphic and lowres modes.  Each time the same error appears.

Does anyone have any ideas before I throw this new box set of 6 CDs in the
bin?

Thanks,
Paul.