FC2 no boot

I have been running Fedora core 1 and went to upgrade to FC2, but when I put disk one in it won't boot. When I put disk 1 in and try to boot it, I just get the FC 1 or DOS boot screen I usually get. The disk checks out OK. My brother is having the same problem, and we each downloaded the iso's separately and burned our own CD's. Any help on this is appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike