Re: extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?

I have no idea who my "sales rep" would be.
I signed up on line, a few years ago.

James Ralston wrote:

On 2004-04-04 at 08:12:30-0600 "Rodolfo J. Paiz" <rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At 03:38 4/4/2004, James wrote:

...snip...

May I suggest that you attempt to make Red Hat aware of the benefits
of this via your support contracts or sales reps?

That's a good suggestion: I'd encourage anyone else who has purchased services (e.g., subscriptions) from Red Hat and would like to see RHL9 supported long enough for people to transition directly to FC2 to contact their sales reps et. al. and make their desires known.

(I already notified our sales rep.)

James