Re: Ethernet

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Di, den 06.04.2004 schrieb bulent um 10:20:

Hello Joe,
I try your command but there is not any change;
[root@sbe-60 /]# ethtool eth0
Settings for eth0:

Link detected: no

                            ^^^^^
You see that? You have no link, thus you can not successfully change
anything.

[root@sbe-60 /]# ethtool -s eth0 speed 100 duplex full
[root@sbe-60 /]# ethtool eth0

Link detected: no

Still no link! Check your cables. Check the other side of the cable, check the plug in the switch/hub/router or where it is.

[root@sbe-60 /]#

Thank you.................

Bülent Açikgöz

Alexander

No I have link , Because I am downloading eveything also working samba and others.
Do you have any suggesstion?

--
Bülent Açy'kgöz
DBA & Sytem Administrator

Mobile: +90 532 5639505
Work : +90 312 2103810
Adress: ODTU MM Binasi 3.Kat No:320 Balgat/ANKARA/TURKIYE

There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law and in the name of justice.