Re: setenv

setenv is a builtin of the csh or tcsh shell.  Check which shell
you are running.  If it is bash, for instance, it does not know about
setenv.  In that case change your shell to csh or tcsh.

Chadley Wilson wrote:

Hey there,

Does anyone know how to install setenv I dont have it on my FC1 box,
Does it come with FC or must I add it?
If it does come with FC would there be a reason why its not there?
And lastly if it does come with FC is there a way I can find out what
happend to it?
I have tried to install it with apt-get and synaptic and yum. But could
find it.

Sorry for so many questions :]