Re: rdate not setting the date

Looks like this is working now.  An earlier post pointed out that the
time.nist.gov server seemed to be down over the weekend.  I guess that was
my problem.  It is working now.  Thanks to all who replied.

Bill Johnson

"Jesus could have saved Himself from the cross,
but then He wouldn't have saved me."  (Rick Warren)