Re: Frontpage / Dreamweaver for Linux

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 20:41, Chadley Wilson wrote:
> Hello fellow fedora ppl,
>
> And the question has been asked before but I have search the archives
> and google with no joy,
> I also searched freshmeat but I can afford the time to try each app
> there.

Not really. There is no substitute for FP that I have found that
provides the same level of utility such as form mail, themes, etc. That
and RAVE (for Macromedia flash) are the only things keeping my laptop in
dual boot. The new FP extensions integrate very simply into Apache
2.0.48. IBM makes a WYSIWYG app but it requires WINE.

--
David Cary Hart, CEO - Drake Schools - http://drakeschools.com
Hart's PGP key -