Re: yum update of glibc needs space that's already there

beyond what i said in a previous response to a future posting you placed on this subject (ouch, brain)

be CAREFUL with partition magic, or whatever program you use (fips/etc), defrag'ing windows isn't always reliable, it'll still keep fragmented files out towards the end of the disk.  i have YET to find a decent defrag tool that'll move everything towards the center.

> [for shortness - following broken thread under
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-April/msg00686.html ]

Time will end all my troubles, but I don't always approve of Time's methods.

+( duncan brown
+( duncanbrown@xxxxxxxxx
+( http://www.linuxadvocate.net