Creating own apt repo from cream de la cream?

Hi,

I presume following is impossible with apt:

list A, B, and C in sources.list, but use A as
"primary" repo, meaning that if a package is found
from A, don't install/update it from B or C even it's
newer there. If a package is not present in A, then
and only then use B or C.

Because I don't how to do that, I'm planning to set up
a local apt repo, with a script leeching the packages
I'm intrested in from B and C. In sources.list I'd
have A and local dir with file:/ syntax. I made the
simplest script which uses wget.. Do you think this is
wasting bw or is this the most optimal approach?

#!/bin/sh

# Repository to use - must be ftp
REPO="ftp://apt.sw.be/pub/dag/fedora/1/en/i386/RPMS.dag";

# Path to local repository
ROOT="/work/packages/fedora/1/i386"

# RPMs to fetch
RPMS="acroread dnsmasq kernel-module-ntfs lyx pine"

# Wget options
WGET="-c"

### End of configurations

cd "$ROOT/RPMS.add-ons"