Local host login and password?

I just installed a copy of Fedora Core 1 and upon reboot I get a prompt for a local host login and password… I don’t remember reading anything about this in documentation nor during the install (though I wasn’t present for most of it).  Every combination I could think of does not work.  Is there a default?  How can I determine what I need to log in?

Thanks!