Re: GPG signatures and list mail

> Jon,
>
> thank your for that feedback. Until now I mainly thought for Microsoft
> email readers to have a problem with GPG signed messages. Now you are
> telling it is Evolution - at least with some kind of configuration -
> too. The one who reported me his problems with my mails has no problems
> reading them with Evolution, and I can read my posted mails as well
> without any problem. I check all my postings.
>
> I might be helpful if you can describe your configuration of Evolution
> to find the problem. Do you have GPG installed on your mail reading
> host?
>
> Alexander

I am not sure why I have this problem in Evolution and others do not. I
am using evolution-1.4.5-7 straight out of Fedora Core 1. No fancy
setup. I do have gpg installed. I have not used it yet myself though.

I read this list at work, so maybe this is happening due to the mail
server setup? I think the mail server is some Microsoft product.

Some think that anyone with this problem should just switch mail readers
or keep quiet. Up to now I did keep quiet, but you asked. Personally, I
would like to find out why this is happening to possibly fix it.

Maybe I will test Mozilla mail (which I find inferior to Evolution for
my purposes) to see if it is the client or some server setup. Until now
I assumed your client created the attachments.

Jon