RE: About RULE for FC1, was: 486 install?

Yes, currently RULE is "stuck" to Red Hat 9. The reason is simply that I moved to a new apartment (as in"still living with cardboard boxes in the living room...") and the other developers had, AFAIK, similar offline problems at the same time. I suggest that you subscribe to the RULE list and post there an "is anybody working on FC1?"

I looked over your website and cannot find any of the downloads, even for RH9. I take it there won't be any until all of the developers are settled back in. I'd love to try this out for a small charter school whose network I'm working on. They have a bunch of 133MHz white boxes that I want to use as non-essential file servers.

Tom King

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms ? all in one place at MSN Money! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp