Re: OpenVPN [was: IPSec VPN docs]

I was playing with this to try to set up some vpns

I would like my laptop to automagically create a VPN to work when I'm at home
and to my home server when I'm at work

I was trying to use the xinetd files and the home and office sample configs.

Is there something that would prevent my from using the sample files on the
same LAN? I was trying to create a VPN from 192.168.2.2 (using the office
sample) to my laptop at 192.168.2.192 (using the home sample)

Do the defaults in the sample scripts need to be uncommented or are they
internal program defaults?