Re: KDE with duel heads - for referance

jludwig wrote:
While opening KDE I started exiting programs and starting others before
it was fully initialized and scrambled my GUI so badly that the only the
mouse worked on screen0. Symptoms included (on screen0 only screen1
totally unaffected);

That's the way I've fixed KDE before, sorry, don't know a better way.

Out of curiosity, is anti-aliasing working for you in dual-head mode? It works better for me with fonts if I don't use a font server, but still icons look bad and fonts still aren't right, especially in kterm.

thanks,

Peter