RE: Fedora core 1 sendmail problems

On Sun, 2004-03-28 at 19:13, admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I don't see why not.  When we had it as 127.0.0.1, we weren't getting any
> external (internet) email.  When we changed it to 0.0.0.0, it worked.  How
> isn't this valid help?
It would have been valid help if the poster had not said he had already
commented out the line Alexander was saying your method just achieves
the same result a different way.
If you tried it commented out and it failed but you then tried it the
way you stated and it worked then that would also have been valid if you
had made us aware that you had tried it both ways.
The comment out method as referenced in the file worked for me.
Regards Roger