Re: support for 4-way amd-64 ?

If Fedora by itself does not work - all you would likely need to do is
build a custom kernel.

I would try Fedora Core 2 - Test 2 should be out soon, which should have
a 2.6.4 kernel (test 1 has a 2.6.1) - but even Core 1 should work - if
not OOB then with a custom kernel.

2.6 kernel is where it's at though. Really. Way better than 2.4 that
Core 1 ships with.