Re: Package installation in Fedora

try the following command from the root user:

# yum update

That should have all the bugfixes in it so you don't have to tend to each one individually.

Cheers,

BC

Apostolos Fertis wrote:

Hello,

I would like to ask you how to fix the bug that does not allow me to install or update packages in Fedora. I was told that I can either install the bug fixes from the Fedora errata site, but I cannot find them. I was also told that I can change a redhat-config-packages file, which I cannot find also. Can you provide me with more accurate information please?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Apostolos Fertis

-- Brian Chase Phone: 386-775-5366 2345 Hillside Ave. Fax: 309-276-2048 Orange City, FL 32763 Email: networkr0@xxxxxxxxxx