Re: Developing for Linux.

Yves Vanlerberghe wrote:

Hello,

I'm a Wintendo programmer and I was wondering whether there are any
great resources out there like MSDN for Linux?
Some site that eases you into development for Linux..

Thanks,

Yves

Places like sourceforge.net devshed.com and many others are probably good places to start..

Then there are some good guides in tldp.org

I think in the Linux world "Google is your Friend" really rings true.. :)

Later..