Re: User management tool

>What does "blanc FC1" mean? Are you speaking about X-less install?

>If you have X installed run redhat-config-users as root. If not you will
>have to use the commandline tools like useradd. But for sure you can
>build a script around those.

>Alexander
Good morning!

Yes i´m speaking about X-less installation...
Ok, i thought theres a tool which leads me through adding a user so i don´t have to look each time
which group number i have to use, maybe the groups has a standard which i should learn?! :)

Alexander, maybe it´s possible to write you some questions directly? I see you´re from germany and
for me it´s much easier to write in german :) And whenever i search for a problem, i got an answer from you...

Thanks a lot.