Re: Core 1 SSHD - cygwin ssh: Connection reset by peer

Nathan Christiansen wrote:

Despite the use of the KeepAlive directive if I leave one of my
connections open running a command like tail -f /path/to/log/file I get
a "Read from remote host hostname: Connection reset by peer" error after a
couple of hours.

Is there a firewall between the two systems? If so, your issue may be a timelimit on connections through that firewall.

  Chris Johnson, RHCE #807000448202021