Openoffice missing files

Hi

I'm running a fully updated FC1 with 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl and the
following openoffice rpms:

openoffice.org-libs-1.1.0-6
openoffice.org-1.1.0-6
openoffice.org-i18n-1.1.0-6

I have found two problems with openoffice which I cannot find referred
to in the list or bugzilla.

1. When I do File -> AutoPilot -> Document Converter I get a cryptic
message "The files files required could not be found. Please start the
OpenOffice.org Setup and choose 'Repair'". When doing the repair nothing
changes. So is this a bug or is my installation broken?

2. When in a document I right click in a table of contents and choose
Edie Index/Table I get

"The file, "internal/idxexample.sdw" in the
"file:///usr/lib/openoffice/share/template/english_uk;file:///home/netproject/.openoffice/user/template" path could not be found"

The editing function still works but without the example side pane.
The file idxexample.sdw exists in
/usr/lib/openoffice/share/template/english/internal/idxexample.sxw ( and
other paths with english replaced by your favourite language).
The template path shown in Tools -> Options has english_uk which does
not exist. Changing it to just english corrects the problem. However the
gui doesn't allow the path to be edited which IMHO is very poor design.
So presumably the packaging for english_uk is broken?
--
Steve Hnizdur <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>