Re: Database Startup

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:30:18 -0500 Clint Harshaw <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Both PostgreSQL and MySQL come with Fedora
> (http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/package-list/).

> I can recommend these resources for learning MySQL and PHP as a crash
> course -

> online resources:

online PostgreSQL resources:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/

> paperback resources:

_PostgreSQL_, Korry Douglas and Susan Douglas, Developer's LIbrary

_PostgreSQL Essential Reference_, Barry Stinson, New Riders

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx