Info: PS/2 Mouse with Kernel 2.6.x On Laptops

I got the answer from Dmitry Torokhov and Peter Osterlund.
You have to pass psmouse.proto=bare to the kernel an now it works. If you
want IntelliMouse pass also psmouse.proto=imps
The Problem is:
(Dmitry Torokhov)
It seems that older Compaqs and some ASUS have the following issues:
1. They lack an active multiplexing controller
2. They completely hide presence of an external mouse port.
So what happens is that kernel detects Synaptics and assumes it is
the only device. Then out of sudden is gets a steam of bare PS/2
data from external mouse which of course violate Synaptics protocol
standard and you get these "lost sync" messages.
I would think its a design mistake and that these manufacturers
do not expect Synaptics touchpad ever used in its native mode.
For example on my Dell mouse connected to the external port takes
over the Synaptics (it's also lacks active  multiplexor) so if
there is something on the external port the Synaptics is not
detected at all allowing kernel to work out of the box.
You have 2 possible workarounds:
1. Pass psmouse.proto=bare to the kernel therefore forcing Synaptics
   to work in PS/2 emulation mode, but you will loose advanced features,
   like scrolling and corner tapping
2. Invest in an USB mouse.