Re: Slammer

My 2cents,

When I started with Linux I was warned that there are those who will
tell me R.T.F.M. ie read the man page. This was done to me often in a
rude manner but after I explained that I couldn't understand the man
page and since they were more knowlegable then I could they help explain
the point to me.

In truth I forgot much of what they said and when I actually got used to
man pages I learned in a more permanent way.

The reason I belong to so many user groups (even ones for distos I don't
have installed) is because most of the problems I have had or will have
are discussed there.

That said. Often those who answer that they don't need to be bothered
etc. are showing their personality. I would say don't take it personally
because there are so many who are willing to help.

Aaron