(no subject)

Sure thing,
As I understand it, apt is a command-line updating program (similiar in
function to up2date but with a few more bells and whisltes) synaptic uses apt
and provides you with GUI for apt. these are two seperate rpm's and can be
downloaded from www.freshrpms.net near the top of this web page it gives you
the option of:  Fedora Linux 1 (Yarrow) packages. tick that selection and then
select apt and synaptic from the list on your left. As far as I know there
isn't any dependency issues but check to make sure. Also this site will have
more in depth info that I couldn't include in this email. hope this helps and
feel free to contact me if you have and questions or concerns. Being a newbie,
I'll try my best and if I can't provide a answer, there is a great set of
people here to take up the slack. Thanks for the question.

=====
Merrill A. Butterman Jr.