Re: red-carpet

On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 02:11, Chadley Wilson wrote:

> > Chadley,
> >
> > why did you change your signature for the list to such a line expensive
> > footer?!
> > Your disclaimer makes no sense in a mailing list.
> > Are you mailing as an office man for Technobyte? If not, your signature
> > is misleading in that issue too.
> > 21 lines signature is way too long (especially posting a oneliner).
> >
> > Alexander
Alexander

Hows this?

Unfortunately according to our company policy, which I have just read
all mail sent from a company address must include a disclaimer, and the
rules of the disclaimer are set out in point form. I have adhered to
this keeping it as simple as possible.
--
Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.