Re: Keyboard setup is peeing me off

Chadley,

This happens elsewhere - it's not unique to Fedora. I picked up a couple of
cheap keyboards from a market stall in the UK which turned out to be
Norwegian, and exactly the same thing happens with 98 SE.

For some reason, and I've no idea why, the keyboard drivers seem to treat the
scan codes from these keyboards differently.

I guess there must be some logical reason for the Linux keyboard drivers to do
exactly the same as the Microsoft drivers, and would be interested if
somebody can offer an explanation.

Dave Fletcher