Re: Fedora LDAP auth

Sorry.

I think posting new email by replying is a new thread.

Sorry for this missunderstanding.

Frans

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Sa, den 20.03.2004 schrieb Frans Thamura um 15:17:

anyone success setup LDAP auth on Fedora?

I success install LDAP, but cannot integrate it to fedora.

NB: I want to use LDAP as address book to..

any tips?

Frans

Frans,

please stop thread hijacking! (just explained in private mail)

And the topic LDAP (auth and address book usage) was handled in the last
2 days. So please check the list archive.

Alexander

-- Regards,

Frans Thamura
Chief Technology Officer
Intercitra Innovation Center, We help You Manage and Control

Are You ready to be Part of Emotional Revolution?

HP: +62 - 855 - 7888 - 699

Address:
Cempaka Putih Tengah II Blok C No. 21
Jakarta Utara - Indonesia
Telp: +62 21 4260933

Yahoo: fthamura
Jabber: fthamura@xxxxxxxxxx
MCP ID: 1285331 (Microsoft Certified Professional ID)