Re: Fedora Linux Starband??

I have a linux box(not Fedora granted, but have tried Core 2 with success) box using a wind2k3 ics connection with cable broadband. So Id say yes. just point the primary dns and gateways to the xp machine(internal network address) and you should be fine!

M. Calvin Kashevarof wrote:

*Does fedora work on WinXP Internet Connect Sharing (ics)?? I plan on getting starband sattleite internetr service for a very rural area and have used starband with ics for all my windows machines but have never tried to work linux on ics? is it possible? My windows xp will be hooked up directly to starband and it will feed internet to all my other machines including fedora if possible.*