Re: LDAP how to

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 09:13 -0500, Preston wrote:

> Is there some LDAP how to specifically focused in Fedora?

    I found the "Holy Grail" of LDAP, and for the benefit of the Google
people coming here, I'm posting it.  It was in Linux Journal and
contains the steps to make the whole thing work like NIS and such-
single login for everyone...even for Samba service.

    Enjoy!  It worked for me, though I didn't implement it because I
already have LTSP installed and working.

Brian FahrlÃnder                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262