From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Adam Voigt
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 1:43 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: RE: Sendmail / Email copy

Well if the "newaliases" doesn't work, did you actually edit a sendmail
alias in /etc/mail? If yes, did you run "make -C /etc/mail" to have
sendmail re-generate it's internal DB's?

The steps I would do, is:

1. Edit the appropriate file in /etc/mail.
2. Run: "make -C /etc/mail"
3. Run: "service sendmail restart"

It's possible none of what I'm saying will work, but it won't hurt
either.