Re: stability of fedora for server application?

                same here my servers have been running great . no problems . i installed fedora the day of realease and no problems . i think i rebooted one but thats been my maintenance

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 13:22, Bevan C. Bennett wrote:
shane c branch wrote:
> I would be using it for
> DCHP
> DNS
> SAMBA
> Potentially some web services, but that would only be for a small <20 users

I have three Fedora servers running DNS, DHCP, LDAP and SAMBA. I had a
little trouble with LDAP running out of file descriptors, but that's
mostly resolved itself since I upgraded the clients. The systems have
not crashed at all and have currently been running for 65 days.

These are SMP systems (Dell Poweredge 2550).