Re: Looking for a good Photo Album application

Hi,

Just to be sure (I'm a little bit confused by your statement about configure, make and make install) : did you do a

rpmbuild --rebuild digikam-0.6-fc1.src.rpm

and what you call "configure/make/make install" are the rpm build steps or what ?

Regards,