Re: Looking for a good Photo Album application

Howdy,

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 14:03, dominik@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but as a web
> gallery, gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com) is doing great for me! No
> need for ImageMagick and a nice application for uploading pics
> (GalleryRemote). Furthermore its design is highly customizable.

Two things ..

1) IIRC Gallery really needs either ImageMagic or NetPBM on the server -
which I do not have access to.

2) Due to this limitation, I'm really after a desktop app so I can do
the alterations locally and then just upload the images and descriptions
to the remote host.

I will grab the code though, and see if there is a way I can pre-parse
the images locally.  Might be my only option.

.mwl