Re: Looking for a good Photo Album application

> Howdy,
> My ISP offers the usual webspace (with PHP which is nice) but no
ImageMagick or MySQL, so I'm stuck with making all the modifications to
images on my Linux boxen.  What I'm after is a nice application (like I
used to have when I was running XP) which is able to handle all my
images into albums, plus have the ability to upload these
> images/thumbnails to my ISP webspace with a set of customisable
> templates.

Hi,

I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for, but as a web
gallery, gallery (http://gallery.menalto.com) is doing great for me! No
need for ImageMagick and a nice application for uploading pics
(GalleryRemote). Furthermore its design is highly customizable.

HTH,
Dominik