Re: Installing advanced kernel,configuring mouse:help required

if you have agp card, add the correct apg module
if you have an AMD motherboard you might need a different alias for your usb
controlle. and I think you should put it into your modprobe.conf unless you
INCLUDE modprobe.conf.FC1. Also check you XFree86 logs /var/log/XFree86*. it
should tell you