Problem with ADSL

I've installed FC 1 in my computer and all works well but i'm not able to see
internet. I've configured my accaunt and all works well because the connection
is still active, but such not program will access to internet.
The traceroute seems to send and receive packet, i've disabled the firewall but
i did not resolve the problem.

Before i've istalled RH 9 and all works well.

The moddem is an alcatel speed touch home and the network adapter is a fsst
ethernet PCI Realtek adapter.

Thanks in advance