Trouble with the at command under tcsh

I have started to have trouble with the at command.  It works when the
account uses bash shell but not when it uses tcsh.  For example:
> printenv | grep SHELL
SHELL=/bin/tcsh
> at now
at> w
at> <EOT>
job 31 at 2004-03-12 15:51

And the result is a lot of stuff like this:
HOME=/home/hein: Command not found.
export: Command not found.
SHLVL=1: Command not found.
export: Command not found.
OSTYPE=linux: Command not found.
export: Command not found.

The logs show nothing at all, and SHELL is not listed among the "Command
not found" lines.  This occurs on all my Fedora Core 1 machines.  It
looks like it needs bash or sh to run.  Any ideas to what I can do to
fix this?
Paul
PS There was no yum update to break things so I am confused.