mouse and micro-soft

Because my girlfriend was in, I showed her the login screen with a flashing yellow color, yellow is her favorit color, instead of the usual geForge screen?
1. it flashed okay
2. my machine stayed on hanging on mounting local file systems
3. no sweat, i am sowhat paranoya, thus i put win2000 repair disk
4. i outcommented with a # the ntfs line in /etc/fstab
5. bah, still hanging
6. i removed the ntfs line, it worked fantastico
7. for one thing no, gaim would not logon to messenger any longer
8. my logitech mouse is still bizar

--
Peace is everywhere
http://gershwin.xs4all.nl