Re: wine and adobe photoshop?

My wife's computer is a Fedora Core and Windows 98 dual boot system. The installation of Photoshop in Win98 runs very well in Fedora/Wine. The only setup (other than to install Wine) was to make the approprate entries for the disk drives in the wine configuration file in her home directory.

I have heard that it is possible to install and run Photoshop via Wine without Windows, but I haven't tried it.

Peter BÃrger wrote:

Does anyone knows how to configure or how to set up wine to run adobe photoshop 7.0? Gimp is not my favourite application
for working with grafic files.

--
Mitch Wiedemann
mc Computer Consulting