Re: Simple ISO Question

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:10:52 -0500, Mike Yurick <myurick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do I need a special program for this? I am using Win2K,
and want to install Linux on an x86 compatible computer.  Can anyone
help me out with this?

Thanks a million,
Mike

Quick down and dirty way to do it. Use NERO if you have it, or Roxio EZ CD Creator and tell it to Create CD from Image. Find the ISO's and burn them to CD. Any more specific questions, ask me off list. I do this all the time for friends of mine.

-- Mark Haney Development, Systems and Network Administration DoctorDirectory.com http://www.doctordirectory.com